Last Updated on March 20, 2023 by Tabraiz
Aviator is a social multiplayer plane crash game where the reward size increases uniformly. It is a new kind of gambling that never existed before – it’s not a logical game, but all about intuition and luck. The game starts with 1x multiplier and it grows until someone in the group wins, cashing him or herself out. The risk is to cash out when a lucky plane flies away – otherwise you will lose your bet. With simple rules but high returns, aviator is a game everyone wants to play. It is the one game on which everyone must bet big – it’s just that simple.
The plane crash game runs in rounds, until someone cashing out wins – the last round was over only after 10 months. After that the multiplier reset to 1x. At any time, anyone can start a new round and make it grow back. Before that happens though, you can cash out and get your tokens back (or not).
You can also stop the game whenever you want and reset it to any multiplier you like – then start again with 1x multiplier as in before its termination (when you crashed). It is offered in best online casinos.
1. The return curve is growing, so you need to be the luckiest person in the group.
2. Everyone gets equal shares of 1x multiplier – you never lose, but at the same time you don’t get any benefit from it. This is a game of chicken, with everyone in the same boat.
3. The round can happen only when at least one player cashing out wins and when there are enough tokens for him/her to cash out – not more than 1% of tokens are always withheld for this purpose (100 tokens are withheld for each round).
4. The game crashes randomly with no pattern, but with a high and increasing return curve it can happen anytime (it’s a high-risk gamble).
5. The game terminates when many players cash out and the round can not be started anymore – that usually happens after 10 months.
6. You can start a new round anytime by choosing any multiplier (1x, 10x, 100x or more) – the new round will start with 1x multiplier as always.
7. You can play this game as long as you like – you just stop whenever you crash and take tokens back (or don’t).
8. Any player that is cashing out wins, because it’s a high-return rapid mode of investing – if someone cashes out after a few weeks, he will earn much more than if he didn’t play this game at all.
9. Any player can cash out early. The round will be over only when 100% of tokens are cashed out (or not).
10. You can stop the game whenever you want, but it’s very dangerous – it may crash anytime when you don’t want (and you may lose your tokens).
11. Any player that wants to join the game can do so even if he/she has 0x multiplier, as long as there are enough tokens for him or her to cash out and get 1x multiplier again (and until round crashes).
12. You have to choose between one group and a lot of others. It’s like a lottery, where you pay the same amount but the group that you are in determines your win.
13. The curve is not too high (it separates high-risk gamblers from low-risk gamblers), so it attracts casual players as well.
14. If you want to play more, you can start new rounds and make them bigger – this way you can cash out a lot of tokens at once (and thus end the game). But it’s also dangerous – if a round doesn’t crash within a given time (when everyone cashed out), you will have to pay for created tokens from your pocket!
15. The round ends when all tokens are cashed out (or not) – usually after 10 months.
16. If you manage to crash the round, you can still cash out your tokens at any time (and free them from risk once again).
17. The game is based on real price charts, so if you bet bigger, the rewards are higher. But in the same time the risk is higher as well!
18. You can join at any time, even if it’s just for 1x multiplier – but don’t delay it too long or
otherwise, you may miss out on a chance to join in and cash out with a high multiplier.
Aviator is a new kind of gambling game, where the rewards are growing – and that’s the only way to win. If you play this game with small bets and on low multiplier, you will not win anything – but if you bet big (by any multiplier) and with high multiplier, you may win a lot. So be the luckiest person in this group of players!
Until round crashes, don’t bet more than 1% of tokens – any more will be paid from your pocket. And if there is some crash within time limit, pay tokens back and try again.
Apart from this if you are interested to know more about What Should a Gambler Know Before Playing? then visit our tech category.