Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by rabiamuzaffar
We are happy and we congratulate you on the purchase of your new TV and believe us when we say that we are just as eager as you are to set it up as we know that new TVs are being introduced in the market frequently and there are new add-ons to every piece of technology in the marketplace and TVs are not the piece of tech that are an exception if you wanted to have more immersive experience with your TV. Or, it could be the case that you may have bought your TV because you might have broke your old TV due to some mishap but there you have it, your new TV is sitting in the box in your living room and you may be wondering; now what? Should you install it by yourself or should you call in our TV mounting Atlanta GA service?
Now there are a couple of approaches you can go about it. Firstly, you can have your TV be positioned on a TV table and have it wherever you want or you can mount it on a wall but you have to be completely sure where you want to mount your TV as the procedure can take a lot of your time and it can be a great hassle for you. But we can assure you that you will get the best quality experience from your TV if you install it at a good angle particularly for gaming and high definition streaming.
In this article we are will go over the details of TV mounting and we’ll do our best to direct you through the methods. However, before you get a drill in one hand and a screwdriver in the other, we have to inform you that TV is a fragile device and you have to handle it with care and there is a great chance that you can mess this up. So saying again, it would be well again if you handle your device with added care because the last thing you’d desire is to get your costly TV damaged. It would even be better that you call in a TV mounting Atlanta GA service provider especially if you don’t have much experience with the DIY process.
Here are the steps
- In the main, you need to find the location in the room where you will mount your TV. In your bedroom the position will virtually be in front of your bed. However, in your Living room, you’ll need to find a place. Where you can get the best out of your TV such as someplace away from windows.
- Secondly, you’ll need to be aware about the angles of the view for your TV. Because if you don’t like those viewing angle after. When your TV is set up it will be a lot of nuisance to change the viewing angles.
- The next step is to locate the studs in your wall by employing a stud finder device or an application. That you can download in your Smartphone in the area where you’re deciding to mount your TV; this should be a comparatively easy step.
- Next you’ll have to spot and mark the points on the wall in front of the studs. These are the spots where you have to drill into the wall; you’ll have to hold your TV up to the wall to mark the points. You can also use a ruler and measure the distance between the markings on the TV. And then mark them on the wall.
- Now you will need to drill into the markings that you have made in the prior step.
- The next step is to attach the mounting bracket to the wall by drilling in the screws. This is where the screw gun will be useful.
- Lastly, you’ll have to join the TV to the mounting bracket, but make sure that the TV stand is removed.
The best TV mounting Atlanta GA service provider
If you’re hesitant about the procedure, you can always call a reputable. And experienced TV mounting service to do it for you, which would be a lot better. RMS Installs offers one of the best TV mounting services; we provide efficient and cheapTV mountingservices.
Read more: Make Your Canvas Prints shine every year – Essential Caring Tips