Last Updated on November 10, 2022 by Hammad Hassan
When it comes to extending the current WiFi range and coverage, Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender is the perfect device you can count on. The easy and quick installation is what makes the Netgear AC750 extender stand out from the rest. By accessing the manual of the Netgear extender, even a novice can easily set up and install it. However, sometimes, it becomes a serious headache for some users to successfully complete the Netgear AC750 setup.
Are you also among those users? If so, this write-up is worth reading to you. Here, we will unveil some hidden secrets behind the successful Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender setup. Let’s get started.
How to Set up Netgear AC750 Wireless Extender?
First things first, several users don’t know the complete Netgear AC750 setup steps due to which they fail to install their extender. Sensing this need, here we have covered the A-Z steps to help you set up your Netgear AC750 wireless range extender. Check them out below:
- After unboxing your Netgear extender properly, plug it into a wall socket and power it on.
- Establish a wired connection between your Netgear AC750 extender and the home WiFi router via an Ethernet cable.
- Next, turn on your computer or laptop.
- Open an internet browser on it. You can pick up either Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Explorer, or Safari browser.
- Visit mywifiext web admin login interface.
- Enter the username and password into the given fields.
- After clicking on the Log In button, the Netgear genie setup wizard will come into view.
- Now, select the WiFi network you want to extend.
- Type in the network password.
- Hit Continue.
- At last, click on the Finish button to complete the Netgear AC750 wireless extender setup.
Kudos! You have successfully set up and installed your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender. But what if you are still struggling with the setup process and unable to make your extender up and running? Worry not! Below-given are some of the hidden secrets that will help you make your Netgear AC750 extender setup successful.
Hidden Secrets Behind AC750 Extender Setup
Keep the following things in mind while setting up and installing your Netgear AC750 wireless range extender:
- The wall socket you are using to plug in your Netgear extender should be getting constant power supply from the mains.
- Don’t proceed further with the setup process until the Power LED on your extender becomes solid green.
- Confirm whether all cable connections are finger-tight and accurate.
- While doing the Netgear AC750 setup, place your extender and router closer to each other.
- To avoid interference in the path of your extender’s WiFi signals, it is recommended to place it away from metal doors, aluminum studs, microwaves, refrigerators, Bluetooth speakers, cordless phones, baby monitors, and other WiFi roadblocks.
- Delete cache, cookies, and browsing history from the browser you are using.
- The web browser you use should be updated to the latest software version.
- In the event that you are using a Mac OS X or iOS device to set up your Netgear AC750 extender, then access mywifiext.local web URL rather than mywifiext.net.
- Run a virus scan on your computer or Mac (whichever you are using!) and make sure that it is free from any sort of malicious content.
- Use the default user ID and password for the first-time Netgear extender login.
- Check the firmware version on your Netgear AC750 extender. It must be updated.
So, by keeping these things in mind, you can easily perform the Netgear AC750 extender setup without any issues. Why waiting then? Go ahead and start setting up your Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender on your own!