Last Updated on March 2, 2023 by Awais Aftab
We love shopping online: ordering items that are often discounted, not having to brave the crowds in shopping malls, waiting patiently to receive your package… That’s why we buy everything on NOON website: decoration, gifts, make-up, baby diapers…
If you enjoy shopping online, chances are you end up on NOON on a fairly regular basis. You can find everything from AA batteries to Zebra ballpoint pens and often at reasonable prices. So we thought it would be very useful to know the little tricks to make big savings like using noon code. If you know these tricks, you’ll save even more money. So keep reading till the end !
1. Look for the right opportunities
Noon has sales all year round and you can find some real bargains. With the ‘Refurbished offers’, ‘Mega sale’, ‘clearance deals’ and other tabs, you have plenty to save money.
If you land on Noon through a cashback site, you’ll also get a percentage discount. Noon changes discount partner sites regularly, so you have to take a look to find out. But one partner never changes : Almowafir website! We’ll talk about it later.
Finally, Noon regularly offers special offers allowing you to make big savings. Sometimes they result in “3 for the price of 1” offers and many others. Read item descriptions carefully. These types of offers often appear with clothes and computer games.
2. Know if the reviews are credible
Do you feel that a review is questionable on Noon? They are not. Noon has a unique way of allowing only real customers to review the products they bought. You will not be confused with fake comments.
3. Compare prices, to do absolutely!
You can order products on Noon in different colors and versions. If you are flexible, then see what the best deal is. Sometimes you make money just by choosing a different color.
Like other online stores, Noon uses a dynamic pricing system: this is how the market is analyzed at all times and prices increase. One of the factors taken into account in their algorithm is the browser used. Therefore, it is worth looking at the same product through different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to see the fluctuations.
The prices also differ depending on the device used during the purchase. The reason ? Consumers researching products on their smartphones are likely to make quicker decisions and not compare prices. Therefore, prices are often higher when making a purchase on a phone or tablet.
Don’t rush and take the time to compare, it’s really worth it!
4. Get Free Shipping + 15% off on your first purchase
If you shop for the first time and spend less than the limit offering free transport costs, there is a trick for not paying them. Noon offers a promo code for free shipping plus 15 % off ! Someone has truly thought of everything!
5. Get Noon coupons and promotions
Carefully read the following: when you add items to your cart and do not purchase them. Just close the window. After a few days, you will receive an automatic message from Noon reminding you that you “forgot” to complete your order. And very often you will find a coupon attached to the email to make you want to buy. We are always rewarded when we show patience.
If you are vigilant when browsing online, you can reap Noon discount coupons all over the place. For example, many sites give you Noon promo codes just by signing up or logging into their site.
The best website for promo codes in the middle east is absolutely almowafir.com ! You will find noon code on this website every time you check it.
You accumulate coupons and therefore save a few euros, isn’t that nice?
6. Students, wedding planners, families: Noon has a solution for almost everyone
Fellow students, you may not have the budget to splurge on Noon, so don’t get tempted by bargains if now is not the time.
But if you have to go shopping and it happens that you are looking at noon, because you are young, you are entitled to a more than advantageous offer: six months of trial offered.
We don’t really think about saving money this way, but a wedding registry is necessary if you don’t want to end up with 10 food processors or 20 sets of plates.
Like many other retailers, noon takes care of everything so your loved ones can see what you need and offers them perks so they can get you what you want.
7. Track prices
There are price tracking sites necessary when shopping on noon regularly: they let you know if a product is at its lowest price or if you have to wait until its price drops. Very useful for large products, in particular.
Or simply keep checking prices on a daily basis for a period fo time, and especially around occasions so that you know when noon makes the best deals.
8. Customer service tricks
Noon is obsessed with customer service. Enjoy it.
If the product will be delivered on a date that does not suit you (too late), contact customer service and inform them of this inconvenience. They usually make every effort to satisfy you and can even send you substitutes or other products, for the next day…
It may not be the product you originally saw, but don’t miss an opportunity to save money on something else!
Upon delivery, if what you ordered is damaged or broken, contact noon customer service immediately. Very often they will send the product back to you and if it costs less than 200 SAR, you can keep the damaged one at no additional cost, rather than sending it back.
And There you go !
Try these tricks and share them with your friends to save them time and money!
Read More : How to Make Money from Streaming Games
What are 5 tips for saving money?
Saving money can be challenging for many people, but anyone can do it successfully with the right mindset and approach. Here are five tips for saving money to help you build wealth and achieve your financial goals.
- Create a budget and stick to it: One of the most effective ways to save money is to create and stick to it. This means looking hard at your income and expenses and reducing unnecessary spending. Be realistic about what you can afford, and plan to save a portion of your monthly income.
- Set financial goals: Setting specific goals can help you stay motivated and on track with your savings plan. Whether you’re saving for a down payment on a house, a vacation, or a rainy day fund, having a clear goal in mind can help you prioritize your spending and avoid impulse purchases.
- Automate your savings: One of the easiest ways to save money is to set up automatic savings transfers from your checking account to a savings account. This way, you won’t have to think about saving money – it will happen automatically each month.
- Shop around for deals: Whether buying groceries, clothing, or household items, it’s always a good idea to shop around for the best deals. Look for coupons, compare prices at different stores, and consider buying in bulk to save money over the long term.
- Avoid debt: One of the biggest obstacles to saving money is debt. If you carry high-interest debt like credit card balances or loans, focus on paying them off as quickly as possible. This will free up more of your income for saving and investing and help you avoid the cycle of debt that can keep you trapped in a financial rut.