Short Term Personal loans are one of the simplest types of loans available to customers. The aim of a short-term loan is entirely up to you. Personal loans, on the other hand, have less stringent documentation and qualification standards than, say, business or mortgage loans. Customers can get a short-term personal loan from a number of places, including banks, non-banking financial organizations, and microfinance firms.
Money View is a well-known non-banking financial institution (NBFI) that provides customers with a short-term personal loan. Short-term loans from Money View can be disbursed in as little as 24 hours after the application is submitted. CASHe loan users can borrow between Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 4 lakh for terms of 90 to 540 days. If you meet the qualifying criteria and provide all relevant documents, CASHe guarantees to give you a personal loan in minutes.
Learn about Moneyview loans and Cashe loans in the below mentioned paragraphs.
Loans By MoneyView
- Money View provides no-collateral personal loans in as little as a few hours. From application through loan payout, the Money View loan application process is entirely online.
- You may use the app to keep track of your loan’s progress, manage verification information, and get reminders about your forthcoming monthly EMI payments.
- Applicants have the option of choosing between a five-year or a 60-month payback plan.
- The loan amount is deposited into your account within 24 hours of approval.
- Interest rates play a significant role in deciding the EMI amount to be paid. Money View’s interest rate is as low as 1.33 percent each month.
- From application to loan distribution, the entire process of acquiring a Money View loan is fully paperless and digital.
- If you apply for a personal loan from Money View, you may check your eligibility in less than two minutes.
- Applicants can choose any amount they need ranging between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 5 lakhs, depending on their eligibility conditions.
- Aadhaar or eKYC are used to verify a candidate’s identity in real time. The name and address are validated for eKYC, and the photograph is retrieved from the UIDAI database.
- Cashe loan enables you to get a quick credit line of up to Rs. 4,00,000 with only a few simple actions at your fingertips.
- You can send money to another person directly through the app, much like you can with gpay/phonepe/paytm.
- Because the method is totally digital, there is no need for paper, which saves time and labor.
- There are no restrictions on how you can utilize the money from your loan.
- The monthly interest rate on a cashe loan starts at 2.25 percent.
- You have several options for repaying your loan, including UPI, net banking, and wallet.
- Because the CASHe app offers unsecured loans, there is no requirement for collateral or a guarantor.
- Vacations, rental deposits, cell phones, medical bills, and a 2 or 4 year loan are all possible with the help of Cashe loans.
The Bottom Line
Both of the Moneyview loans and Cashe loans serve their purposes in an appropriate way. The best lender app for the applicant depends on his/her loan purpose and overall budget. The unique features of each of the loan lending apps are mentioned above, based on which you can opt for the best loan app for yourself. If you have any immediate needs, you can apply for the short term personal loans from any of these loan apps. The only action you are required to conduct is download the application, register and upload KYC documents, check eligibility and interest rates offered and apply for the short term loan.