Last Updated on May 27, 2023 by hassan abbas
Life360 is a popular location tracking app. We often see how a lot of people use this location tracker app in order to track the location of relatives, friends, or anyone else within the circle. For example, parents will be able to get the most out of Life360 to determine the location of their kids. However, there are situations where Life360 can be a nuisance to you. That’s where you will come across the need to learn how to trick Life 360. From this article, we are going to share some Life360 hacks, which you can use to spoof location UnicToolTailorGo.
Why Need to Spoof Location on Life360?
What is Life360？
As mentioned earlier, Life360 is a popular example for a GPS location tracking app. The accuracy of this location tracking app tempt people to use it without keeping a doubt or a second thought in mind. Life360 works by taking the GPS location of your map and translating it in a way so that others can see. The visual interface of this app makes it easy for anyone to track a location without a problem.
Why people Hate being tracked by Life360?
The main reason why people dislike Life360 is because of the lack of privacy. For example, you can be a target of malicious people because of Life360. If you don’t want anyone else to be aware of your location, you may take a look at the Life360 hacks to change your location. On the other hand, some people would dislike Life360 for their personal security reasons. If you don’t want anyone to know about your whereabouts, you should refrain from using this app.
How to trick Location on Life360 iOS/Android
Whether you are on Android or iOS, you are having the ability to trick Life360 and change the location. Let’s take a look at the steps on how to trick Life 360.
How to trick Location on Life360 iOS
If you want to trick location on Life360 available within the iOS device, you will need to download TailorGo app on the computer. Here are the steps that you will need to follow in order to get the job done.
– You should initially download and launch TailorGo software on the computer. Then you can connect the iOS device into it. When you take a look at the center of your main interface, you will be able to see the options to change your location.
– On the same page, you are provided the chance to enter the GPS coordinates of the location that you wish to appear. You may simply enter the coordinates and hit on the Go button.
– Next, TailorGo software will figure out the location. You will be able to see a notification at the center of the window with it. After that, you can pick “Move” button and then teleport into the location.
– It is better if you can make the move natural as much as possible. This tool provides a convenient option for you to do it as well. That’s because you can mimic as if a human is walking to the desired location.
How to trick Location on Life360 Android
If you are using an Android mobile app, you will also need to download the “TailorGo ” app in order to trick. Here are the steps that you should follow for it.
– You should download and install TailorGo on the computer before you proceed. When you have TailorGo up and running, you may go ahead and connect your Android device. Then you will be able to get the Android device connected to TailorGo.
– Once you connect the Android device, you will be able to see a map on the interface. This is where you will be asked to enter the destination location. You can simply enter the destination location and then hit on the Move button.
– Once you hit on the Move button, you will be able to get to the destination as your location.
– You need to make sure that you turn off location services in the Android device to get this job done.
As you can see, you just need to follow some simple steps to use TailorGo and change the location, whether you are using an Android device or an iOS device. Make sure that you adhere to these steps and get the job done accordingly.
Even though Life360 is an effective app available for getting to know about the location of another person, you can easily trick it as well. All you have to do is to stick to the correct steps and change the location accordingly. Then you can make sure that no other person can access your real location via Life360.