According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Forming Fluids Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, The global forming fluids market reached a value of US$ 3.2 Billion in 2020. A forming fluid refers to a type of lubricant which is specially designed for metal forming processes like folding, stamping, drawing and wire-drawing. These fluids are usually derived from petroleum distillates, animal fats, plant oils, water, air and related raw materials. They are widely utilized for the manufacturing of sheet metal and for changing the shape and contour of metal components. Their primary function is cooling and lubrication in bending, stretching and shaping operations. They also possess anti-corrosion properties and help prevent any damage to the final product, even during storage.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/forming-fluids-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Apart from cooling and providing protection from corrosion, enhanced lubrication is another key benefit that is provided by forming fluids, which has significantly escalated their demand in the automotive industry. They are also crucial in processes like the removal, shaping and treating of metals which are extensively used for maintaining the durability and structural strength of vehicles. As a result, the robust growth in the automotive industry has further boosted the sales of forming fluids. Furthermore, on account of the heavy maintenance expenditure across the manufacturing and processing industries, there has been a significant rise in the demand for innovative protection solutions. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 3.6 Billion by 2026.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segregated into rolling oils, hydroforming fluids and others. Amongst these, rolling oils represent the most popular product type.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into primary metals, transportation equipment, fabricated metal products, machinery, metal cans and others. Amongst these, primary metals account for the biggest application segment.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Currently, Asia Pacific accounts for the majority of the overall market shares.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed in the report with some of the major players being Afton, BASF, Chevron Oronite, Dow, Lonza, Lubrizol, Apar, Chevron, Columbia Petro, Gazprom, Idemitsu Kosan, Indian Oil, Lukoil, Pertamina, Sinopec, SK and Total Lubricants USA.
- Chevron Oronite
- Columbia Petro
- Idemitsu Kosan
- Indian Oil
- Total Lubricants USA.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Rolling Oils
- Hydroforming Fluids
Breakup by Application:
- Primary Metals
- Transportation Equipment
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Metal Cans
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/forming-fluids-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800